We are pleased to announce that our very own Laura Steinbeck is being recognized by the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce as their 2021 Business Person of the Year given her significant contribution to the community. See press release below.
Please join us at The Bridges Golf Club in San Ramon, to recognize the amazing achievements of the Recipients of the 2021 San Ramon Chamber Business and Community Awards.
Our 37th Annual Awards Dinner will begin with networking and "no host" cocktails. Representatives from Chevron, the City of San Ramon, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Republic Services, Stanford HealthCare - ValleyCare, Bishop Ranch and many other corporations will be present.
"The Business and Community Awards event is an opportunity to thank and give appreciation to individuals who have made a significant difference and contribution in our community," said San Ramon Chamber President/CEO, Stewart Bambino. "Come and network, enjoy good food and honor those around us who help to make San Ramon an exceptional place to live and work."
The 2021 recipients are the following:
Citizen of the Year
- Vanessa Berastain, San Ramon Valley Education Foundation, Executive Director, San Ramon Diversity Coalition Steering Committee, San Ramon Culture in the Community (former Chair and current Steering Committee), PTA Leadership
Teen Citizen of the Year
- Rio Krauss, Dougherty Valley High School, 12th Grade, San Ramon Valley Unified School District
Business Person of the Year
- Laura Steinbeck, Owner/Founder of Pacific Wealth Planning, Inc.
Employees of the Year
- All of our First Responders / San Ramon Law Enforcement Officers, Paramedics, EMT's and Firefighters. Accepting the Award will be San Ramon Police Chief Craig Stevens and San Ramon Fire Chief Paige Meyer
Educator of the Year
- Cheryl Keller, Iron Horse Middle School, Advanced STEAM Technology, San Ramon Valley Unified School District
Volunteer of the Year
- Maria Cooper, Owner/Founder of Above and Beyond Productions
Ambassador of the Year
- Peter Niles, Owner/Founder of Executive Innovation
Awards will be presented at the San Ramon Chamber of Commerce A Night of Stars to be held Thursday December 2, 2021 at The Bridges Golf Club, 9000 S. Gale Ridge Road (off Bollinger Canyon Road) in San Ramon. The awards event will begin with networking at 5:30p.m., and dinner will begin at 6:00p.m. The evening will end by 8:30p.m.
A HUGE Thank you to our Event Sponsors!!
Chevron, the City of San Ramon, San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Bishop Ranch / City Center, Republic Services and Jahangiri Law Group.
Tickets are $75 each or $600 for a table for eight. Tickets are limited so purchase your ticket today!
For any questions, please call Kathy Fanning at the Chamber office at 925.242.0600 or e-mail at kathy.fanning@SanRamon.org. The San Ramon Chamber of Commerce office is located at 6101 Bollinger Canyon Road, Suite 355, Bishop Ranch 1, San Ramon, CA 94583
Click HERE to download the nomination form and the award criteria.