As you near retirement, one of the biggest financial decisions you'll need to make is when to begin receiving your Social Security retirement benefits. With pensions disappearing, Social Security remains a major source of guaranteed lifetime retirement income for most Americans, so it's important to take the time to explore your options and make an informed, well-reasoned decision.
This two hour workshop offers real world strategies and methods designed for those ages 60 and up who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement and planning on filing for their Social Security benefits. This workshop is designed to take the confusion out of the many different options available to begin receiving Social Security income and help you determine which option is best for you. Whether you are married or single upon completion you will know how to properly file for your Social Security benefits as well as how to choose the best filing option for your circumstances. You will also learn how income from other sources will affect the amount you are able to receive from Social Security and the tax implications involved.
Host: Pacific Wealth Planning, Inc. Financial Advisor/Founder Laura Steinbeck, CFP®, ChFC®,CDFA®
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to properly file for Social Security benefits
- How to maximize the amount you are eligible for
- How to avoid common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits
- How to optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security
- How Social Security is taxed
- How to file and restrict benefits
- How to claim a spouses benefit even if divorced
Please feel free to send this event to any and all people that you think would benefit from this informational course.
Please register using the Registration button on this page. Bring all of your questions, we look forward to meeting you.
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 26, 2022
6:00p - 7:30p PST
Robert Livermore Community Center
Room : Palo Verde Room