This two-hour educational course will teach you everything you need to know about Medicare and methods designed for those concerned about protecting their life savings from a long term-care event. This course will remove the confusion about the different parts of Medicare, what it covers and does not cover, and clearly explain the upcoming changes to Medicare and how they will affect you. Whether you are currently on Medicare or about to begin your benefits, this course will provide you with valuable information you need to know. As part of a complete retirement plan, long term care protection is vital in ensuring a successful retirement. This course will also take the confusion out of understanding long-term care benefit options and provide you with everything you need to know to help you determine the best, most efficient way to protect yourself, your family, and your life savings from an untimely illness.
Host: Pacific Wealth Planning, Inc. Financial Advisor/Founder Laura Steinbeck, CFP®, ChFC®, CDFA® & Financial Advisor Glenn Bittner RICP®, CLTC®, AIF®
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023, 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Get the facts about what Medicare does and does not cover
- Learn the differences between parts A, B, C, and D
- Understand the costs for each part
- Which Medicare supplement is right for you?
- Know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Advantage plans explained
- Latest changes to Medicare and Social Security and how they affect your benefits
- What long-term care is and where it's provided
- Strategies to pay for long-term care
- Key features and government incentives for long-term care insurance
- How Medicare and Medicaid factor into long-term care planning
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Individuals and couples ages of 64 and up wanting to gain more knowledge and training about Medicare
- People currently on Medicare who simply want to better understand what they already have
- Anyone who is not 100% sure about the Medicare benefits they qualify for
- Individuals and couples aged 50+ who want to increase their knowledge and training to help maximize their retirement years
- People who want to better understand their current portfolio
- Anyone who wonders if their plan has room for improvement
- Course workbook and handouts
- Free personal strategy session
This workshop is strictly educational; no products will be sold or endorsed at the class. The American Financial Education Alliance (AFEA) is not associated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.
Please feel free to send this event to all people that you think would benefit from this informational course.
Please register using the Registration button on this page. Bring all your questions, we look forward to meeting you.
Date and Time
Thu, Sep 28, 2023
6:00p - 8:00p PST