Efficiently managing your taxes involves many intricate details and strategies — and a clear understanding of any changes to the tax code. To prepare and plan for the future, we would like to invite you to our class, Taxes in Retirement. Learn new tax tips and receive reminders on key items to help you reduce your liabilities and meet your financial goals.
Host: Pacific Wealth Planning, Inc. Financial Advisor/Founder Laura Steinbeck, CFP®, ChFC®, CDFA® & Financial Advisor Glenn Bittner RICP®, CLTC®, AIF®
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How and why the marginal tax system differs in your retirement years to your detriment
- Will you really take money out of your IRA at a lower tax bracket than you put it in
- Understand the provisional income calculation on your social security payments.
- Understand how capital gains and dividends impact your overall tax liability differently in retirement
- The difference between deductions, exemptions, and credits on your tax return.
- Know the 9 different pieces of the tax system
- How IRA required minimum distributions work and effect your tax liability
- How social security is taxed
- When Medicare premiums can increase as a result of your income
- get to know the tools that can be used for tax control
This workshop is strictly educational; no products will be sold or endorsed at the class. The American Financial Education Alliance (AFEA) is not associated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.
Please feel free to send this event to all people that you think would benefit from this informational course.
Please register using the Registration button on this page. Bring all your questions, we look forward to meeting you.
Date and Time
Tue, May 10, 2022
6:00p - 7:30p PST
Room : Mt. Diablo Room